Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Prompt #4
According to the Gretzky Principle, we as teachers should do our best to include as much technology in our classrooms as we can. Technology has come so far and there are so many different resources that can be used in classrooms through technology. I believe that in classrooms there should at least be computers. Kids need the practice using computers and there are many different online resources that are very educational. Beyond the use of computers I think iPads and iPods are a very good source of educational use. There are many different types of apps that teachers can download and use in their classrooms to reinforce what has already been taught. Besides the computers, iPads, and iPods there are other different forms of technology to use but in my opinion I think that these three are the most useful and can provide the most for the classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment